Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer, 2012, Work Schedule

Weather and unforeseen interference allowing, I'll be at Pingree hewing logs on the following dates.  I'm hoping I can add a few more opportunities as my calendar gels, but below are what I've got for now.  Times for all dates are 5:00-8:00 PM.  Please check here on the blog if the weather looks rainy.  I'll try my best to post updates by 3:30 PM on wet-weather days.  Look forward to seeing folks on site! 


July 2, 5, 10, 12, 16, 31

August 6, 13, 16

Please remember that you'll need to dress appropriately, which means in sturdy, closed shoes and in clothes you won't mind soiling with pine pitch.  You'll want to bring a water bottle too.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm not the best log "hewer" ha! But instead I'm going to swing by on Monday (16th) with some refreshments. Can't wait to see the little house, Kasie

    ReplyDelete